Feeling Frazzled and WAY out of Balance?
I hear you and I know you can have
more of the calm and balance you crave.
You’re a Mom who knows how to do hard things. You’re amazing at parenting, running a smooth household, while also rocking it at the office.
You can juggle it all while staying calm and present…But you’re not there yet.
Perhaps it’s because
- You put everyone else’s needs first and you have no energy to take care of yourself.
- You feel overwhelmed and exhausted by the many different areas of your life that all need attention. Not to mention the to-do lists that never end….
- You don’t have a support system and others you can turn to for help. Many of your friends, family, or coworkers don’t understand what you’re going through.
I hear you. Juggling everything can be challenging (that’s an understatement!)
But I want you to know that it IS possible for you to feel calmer and more balanced.
You can feel less stressed and have more peace and joy in your life and I’m here to show you how.
During one-on-one Zoom coaching sessions, we work on creating a life that feels balanced for YOU. We’ll create a customized plan based on the pyramid below, covering all areas of your life.
Benefits Of Coaching
If you’ve never been coached before, below are some magical things that usually happen in a coaching session:
- You get to tackle your unique challenges in a one-on-one setting.
- You tend to gain clarity on what’s most important to you.
- You identify limiting beliefs that are keeping you stuck.
- You develop skills and strategies for handling challenging situations.
- And here’s my favorite. You start learning to trust yourself. Instead of asking others for their advice, many of my clients have learned to start trusting their own voice and intuition. Pretty cool, isn’t it?
- Also, working with a coach is just plain FUN!! You finally get to discuss and tackle the problems that have been driving you nuts for years. 🙂
- We’ll meet twice a month. In each session, we’ll explore a topic of your choosing and dive deep. During the session, we may encounter some limiting beliefs, gremlins, or other blocks that kept you stuck. We’ll gently explore these blocks and also come up with action plans you can take to move you forward.
- In between sessions, you’ll work on the action items that were identified in the sessions. You may also review resources recommended in the coaching (books, podcasts, videos), send quick email accountability check-ins, and/or journal about your ah-ha moments.
The time between sessions is where the magic happens, as you start implementing things you’ve learned and explored during our time together.
How to Get Started
To get started, book a call, at no cost.
Rina Meushaw, M.B.A, C.P.C., is a certified professional coach. She received her certification from the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC). She is also a certified Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP), and a CORE Wellbeing Dynamics Specialist. In addition to her formal training, she also has over 12 years of experience juggling it all, with grace and lots of laughter.