Feeling Overwhelmed and WAY out of Balance?
I hear you and I know you can have
more of the calm and balance you crave.
You’re a Mom who knows how to do hard things. You’re amazing at parenting, running a household, while also rocking it at the office.
You can juggle it all while staying calm and present…But you’re not there yet.
Perhaps it’s because
- You put everyone else’s needs first and you have no energy to take care of yourself.
- You feel overwhelmed and exhausted by the many different areas of your life that all need attention. Not to mention the to-do lists that never end….
- You don’t have a support system and others you can turn to for help. Many of your friends, family, or coworkers don’t understand what you’re going through.
I hear you. Juggling everything can be challenging (that’s an understatement!)
But I want you to know that it IS possible for you to feel calmer and more balanced.
You can feel less stressed and have more peace and joy in your life and I’m here to show you how.
During one-on-one Zoom coaching sessions, we work on creating a life that feels balanced for YOU. We’ll create a customized plan based on the pyramid below, covering all areas of your life.
Benefits Of Coaching
If you’ve never been coached before, below are some magical things that usually happen in a coaching session:
- You get to tackle your unique challenges in a one-on-one setting.
- You gain clarity on what’s most important to you.
- You develop skills and strategies for handling challenging situations.
- And here’s my favorite. You start learning to trust yourself. Instead of asking others for their advice, many of my clients have learned to start trusting their own voice and intuition. Pretty cool, isn’t it?
- Also, working with a coach is just plain FUN!! You finally get to discuss and tackle the problems that have been driving you nuts for years. 🙂
- We’ll meet twice a month. In each coaching session, we’ll work on realistic strategies to create a more balanced life. You’ll learn skills that’ll help you find the time and energy to get everything done without feeling overwhelmed.
- You’ll have unlimited email support in between sessions where you can ask questions, get clarification, or share what’s going on in your life.
- In between sessions, you’ll work on the action items that were identified in the sessions. You may also review resources recommended in the coaching (books, podcasts, videos), send quick email accountability check-ins, and/or journal about your ah-ha moments.
The time between sessions is where the magic happens, as you start implementing things you’ve learned and explored during our time together.
The investment is $285.
How to Get Started
To get started, book a call, at no cost.
What can you expect from the call?
The call will be fun! We’ll get to know each other and share some laughs.
We’ll also do some coaching so you get a feel for what you have to look forward to! You’ll be surprised at the big breakthroughs you’ll have in just one call.
We’ll then discuss if we’re a good fit to work together. I won’t push or sell because…ick.
These calls are so much fun and I look forward to getting to know you!
Rina Meushaw, M.B.A, C.P.C., is a certified professional coach. She received her certification from the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC). She is also a certified Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP), and a CORE Wellbeing Dynamics Specialist. In addition to her formal training, she also has over a dozen years of experience juggling it all, with grace and lots of laughter.